Our direct Far Eastern Buyers still searching for the following vessel: - Single/Tween able load logs - No coastal class - DWT 3500-4500 t - Steel hold bottom, good bale capacity - Built after 1985, preferably Japanese built - M/E burning IFO - Delivery Far East/South East Asia - Working condition, expired SS/DD – OK - Budget upto 0,9 mln.– 1 mln. USD Looking forward to your offers. MEGA MARINE LLC, USA Phone: 1-858-7941491 / 6992913; Fax: 1-707-221-3561 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com OR Julia@mega-marine.com
Dear sir /Madam
I would like to present myself as a server provider in accessing the health of the Hull part in a vessel.
The health of the hull is important when purchasing a vessel. My expertise lies in assuring the strength of the Hull and certifying its to approximation.
I have rich experience of nearly 33 Years working with the ships in different classifications as per IACS standers My resume speaks of my experience please
please find the attached the same.
With Best Regards
30 + years experience in the field of Ship Building and Repairs.
• Trained as fitter structural in Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Visakhapatnam.
• Trained for UTG Level-I ISNT and Level-II ASNT
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (While Working in Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.)
• Was an employee of Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.(Visakhapatnam) from 1976 to 1992, supervising Construction and repair works during ship building.
• Worked for Mid East Construction QATAR.(MECON)
• Worked for S. K. Chakravarthy Ship Repairs Company(Visakhapatnam) from 1993 to 1994 as AFLOT Supervisor.
• Worked for Sri Balaji Marine Works, Visakhapatnam as Manager (Ship Repairs) from 1994 to 2004. Heading ship repair works independently.
• Sailed to Australia and New Zealand on M. V. Pearl Luck(Pearl ships Chennai) and undertook ship repairs during sailing in 1994.
• Represented Pearl Ships, Chennai as owner’s representative to inspect steel renewals of 550 tones at Nan tong Dock China in 1996.
• Undertook thickness gauging and repairs for ABS, IRS, LR, DNV and Russian Register of Shipping in various Vessels, Rigs and Dredges as per IACS Standards.
• Worked on M.V. ATOL and sailed to Singapore for its survey and thickness gauging measurement.
• Worked for International Trading Establishment, as a Site Manager for short term employment in Arab Ship Repair Yard (ASRY), BAHRAIN.
• Presently working as a consultant for dry docking and construction works in East coast Ports.
Sasibhushan Ratho Ncl Krishna plot no 27,flat no201,opp image garens function hall Madhapur, Hyderabad, 530081, India
+91 - 9849098249
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com