Lubrication Oil used:
As per the recommendations of the engine manufacturer (Currently using MOBIL M50)
Operation History of the Plant
• From 19th December 2002 – 19th December 2012 - Plant was operated and supplied Energy to the National Grid as per the terms of the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with the National Utility,
• Scheduled maintenance was carried out in every 1000, 2000, 4000 hrs as specified by engine manufacturer.
• At each 12000 hrs a major overhaul was done. Current running hours are around 70000 hrs for each DG set.
• From 19th December 2012 - Stopped and being in standby mode. Routine engine turning from turning gear and other Standard layup procedures recommended by Wartsila are being carried out.
• All the maintenance activities were carried out according to Standard Wartsila guidelines given in Manuals.
Engine Running Hours (RH), and RH at last major maintenance
DG 01 DG 02 DG 03 DG 04
Present Running Hours 70731 70125 69979 65706
Last Major Overhaul Done 60,000 Hrs 60,000 Hrs 60,000 Hrs 60,000 Hrs
RH @ Last Major Overhaul 57520 57095 57584 57922
Last Schedule Maintenance 4,000 Hrs 1,000 Hrs 4,000 Hrs 4,000 Hrs
RH @ Last Scheduled Maintenance 69144 69069 68594 64722