Wartsila Singapore Pte Ltd
Wartsila enhances the business of its customers by providing them with complete lifecycle power solutions. When creating better and environmentally compatible technologies, Wärtsilä focuses on the marine and energy markets with products and solutions as well as services. Through innovative products and services, Wärtsilä sets out to be the most valued business partner of all its customers. This is achieved by the dedication of close to 19,000 professionals manning 160 locations in 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nordic Exchange in Helsinki, Finland.
Wartsila Automation Services Singapore Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Wartsila Corporation, with the service portfolio focused on the full range of control, automation and Instrumentation Systems on board ships and offshore structures has the immediate vacancies for:
Perform on-site machining services involving grinding, machining, honing, milling and boring of engine components and related equipment such as engine crankshaft grinding and machining, line boring of main bearing pocket, broken stud removal, cylinder liner honing, milling of engine bedplate and pump foundation and etc.
- Technical certificates from government approved Technical Institutes in machining or related course.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in similar trade.
- Able to handle and operate various types of in-situ machines
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- T5V180DP MODEL HYDRAULIC PUMP (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- HAGGLUND HYDRAULIC MOTOR UK 44 09200 AO LN 00 00 (New)
- Tsuji Deck Crane Hoisting Hydraulic Pump (A4VG 180 HDD1 / 32 R) Hydraulic Marine Trade (INDIA)
- IHI HVLG DSS MODEL(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- HAGGLUNDS UK 44 09200 AO LN MODEL(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- [ All Subjects ]