Wartsila Singapore Pte Ltd
Wartsila enhances the business of its customers by providing them with complete lifecycle power solutions. When creating better and environmentally compatible technologies, Wärtsilä focuses on the marine and energy markets with products and solutions as well as services. Through innovative products and services, Wärtsilä sets out to be the most valued business partner of all its customers. This is achieved by the dedication of close to 19,000 professionals manning 160 locations in 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nordic Exchange in Helsinki, Finland.
Wartsila Automation Services Singapore Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Wartsila Corporation, with the service portfolio focused on the full range of control, automation and Instrumentation Systems on board ships and offshore structures has the immediate vacancies for:
Perform on-site machining services involving grinding, machining, honing, milling and boring of engine components and related equipment such as engine crankshaft grinding and machining, line boring of main bearing pocket, broken stud removal, cylinder liner honing, milling of engine bedplate and pump foundation and etc.
- Technical certificates from government approved Technical Institutes in machining or related course.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in similar trade.
- Able to handle and operate various types of in-situ machines
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- TYPE-A4VG-250-HD 3D1/32R NEW (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE- 90 R 130 DD5 NN80 NEW DANFOSS PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- Shenyang Tengsheng Plastic Products Factory - CANDLE CUP
- KAWASAKI HYDRAULIC PUMP TYPE: K3VG 180 (Hydraulic Marine Trade INDIA)
- STAFFA HMB200/S3/SO4 MODEL HYDRAULIC MOTOR
- [ All Subjects ]