Otto Marine Secures Time-Charter Contract in Gabon
Otto Marine Limited, a leading offshore marine company which specializes in building complex offshore support vessels, ship chartering and offers specialized offshore services,announced that it has secured a time-charter contract for its Maintenance and Construction/Accommodation support vessel, Seasafe Supporter, for a firm 500 days with an option to extend for 2 months.
The contract is expected to generate about US$10.0 million for the minimum scheduled period of the charter.
Seasafe Supporter is an ABS-classed support vessel capable of accommodating 90 men. It is fully equipped with 4-point mooring system, 45 Tonne Deck Pedestal crane with 120 foot boom and is also DP zero /DP1 capable.
The Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Global Workboats, will charter Seasafe Supporter to a Dutch operator who will in-turn deploy this vessel to support offshore works in Gabon, west coast of Africa.
Executive Director and Deputy President of Otto Marine, Mr Aw Chin Leng, commented,
“High oil price continues to stimulate E&P activities and demand for offshore support vessels remain encouraging. We have been working on expanding our ship chartering arm through increasing our fleet and growing our geographical coverage. Africa is one of our key target markets and we certainly have made inroads and our presence felt as we have around eight offshore vessels deployed there.
We remain dedicated in growing our ship chartering business and will continue to explore vessel deployment to new geographical locations globally.”
Managing Director of Global Workboats, a 100% owned subsidiary of Otto Marine, specializing in offshore supply vessel operations, Capt. Mike Kelly, commented that “We are pleased with the progress we made in Africa. With Otto Marine providing us with high quality assets to expand our existing fleet, we remain confident about achieving a critical mass to enjoy economies of scale. We will continue to work on maximizing utilization rates so as to optimize returns moving ahead.”
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- 21MW, 3 x MAK 16CM32, 2000, 7543 kw, 50hz, 750 rpm with all related accessories
- FOR SALE: CUMMINS KTA38-D(M) GENSET
- MWM TCG2020V16 generator set 1500 KW natural &% bio gas
- brand new GE JENBACHER 2 X JGS 320 GS BL BIO GAS 1053KW 11KV 50HZ 2015 GEN SET
- brand new GE JENBACHER 3 X JGS 420 GS BL BIO GAS 1498KW 11KV 50HZ 2016 GEN SET
- [ All Subjects ]
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]