MAN Diesel to supply engines for ‘power ships’
MAN Diesel has signed a contract with the Turkish company Karadeniz Powership Company Ltd., worth over 100 million euros. The Augsburg-based manufacturer of large-bore diesel engines is to supply up to a total of 24 engines, together with electromechanical equipment needed for the generation of electricity. The contract includes twenty-one 18V51/60DF dual-fuel engines and three type 14V48/60 HFO engines, with a total output of 400 MW. The large-bore diesel engines are to be installed on board four power ships, the first of their kind to be used in the world.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]