Twin Fin Propulsion System Delivers Better Performance
Through prefabrication, it took just 45 days for Caterpillar to retrofit its new twin fin propulsion system to the Polarcus Naila, a seismic vessel. The innovative twin fin system, made for diesel electric propulsion systems, provides both the increased cargo capacity usually associated with thrusters and the reliability and safety associated with conventional propellers. Add to that higher thrust performance, and reduced fuel consumption and emissions, and you have a sustainable solution that was delivered with limited downtime.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]