Maersk Line accepts new Qatar container bookings via Oman
Maersk Line, a part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, said on Monday it will accept new bookings for container shipments to Qatar from Oman.
To avoid trade restrictions imposed on Qatar by Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and others, Maersk Line said Friday it would deliver cargo to Qatar by loading containers on smaller vessels in Oman and travelling on from there.
“We have now opened acceptance of cargo to and from Qatar to be transshipped at Salalah (in Oman),” Maersk said.
The first feeder shipment is scheduled to depart Salalah on June 19 and arrive in Doha on June 25, and the service will make the service available every 10 days, Maersk Line said.
Source: Reuters (Reporting by Jacob Gronholt-Pedersen; editing by Jason Neely)
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- For Sale: Mitsubishi S12R-MPTK Diesel Engine and Generator Set
- For Sale: Mitsubishi S16R-MPTK Diesel Engines and Generator Sets 3 Set
- For Sale: Aquamaster Azimuth Thruster Hydraulic Power Pack Unit with Bosch Rexroth A4VG250 Hydraulic Pump
- For Sale: BAUER HMH7 Hydraulic Motor - BAUER NILSEN HMH 7 Hydraulic Motors
- For Sale: BAUER HMJ9 Hydraulic Motor - BAUER NILSEN HMJ 9 Hydraulic Motors
- [ All Subjects ]