MAN B&W TURBOCHARGER TCR SERIES – The Cutting Edge
The new TCR turbochargers were designed to comply with the special demands made on HFO, MDO, biofuel and gas engines. They cover the complete range of possible applications, like propulsion and stationary engines, GenSets as well as traction engines, all subject to the strictest requirements with regard to size and weight.
The new and completely redesigned TCR turbochargers are lighter and more compact than previous generations. However, they do not compromise when it comes to efficiency or performance. Advanced materials ensure extended service lives and easier maintenance.
- Turbine type: radial flow
- Engine outputs from 300 to 6,500 kW
- Max. permiss. temp 650°C
- Maximum pressure ratio of 5.4
- Constant and pulse pressure turbocharging
- Pipeless design with integrated oil inlet and oil drain
- Suitable for HFO, MDO, Gas
- Market introduction 2004
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- TYPE - AA6VM -250 HYDROMATIC REXROTH (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA.)
- TYPE - A6VM -200 HD MACGREGOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-A2F-172- UCHIDA REXROTH (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-A6VM -160 - HD REXROTH (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE - A2FM - 125 REXROTH (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- [ All Subjects ]