MAN B&W TURBOCHARGER TCR SERIES – The Cutting Edge
The new TCR turbochargers were designed to comply with the special demands made on HFO, MDO, biofuel and gas engines. They cover the complete range of possible applications, like propulsion and stationary engines, GenSets as well as traction engines, all subject to the strictest requirements with regard to size and weight.
The new and completely redesigned TCR turbochargers are lighter and more compact than previous generations. However, they do not compromise when it comes to efficiency or performance. Advanced materials ensure extended service lives and easier maintenance.
- Turbine type: radial flow
- Engine outputs from 300 to 6,500 kW
- Max. permiss. temp 650°C
- Maximum pressure ratio of 5.4
- Constant and pulse pressure turbocharging
- Pipeless design with integrated oil inlet and oil drain
- Suitable for HFO, MDO, Gas
- Market introduction 2004
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- HAWE V30D250 C RKN MODEL(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- PARKER F12 SERIES HYDRAULIC MOTORS(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS HD2/4000/5B/20/35(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- Kayaba Hydraulic Motor Type:MRH 2 3150 T & MRH 3150 T (Hydraulic Marine Trade)
- MITSUBISHI HYDRAULIC MOTOR RMM 350 (Hydraulic Marine Trade) INDIA
- [ All Subjects ]