MAN B&W TURBOCHARGERS TCA SERIES - The Benchmark
The TCA series redefines the proven technology of the successful NA series. The integrated design makes installation and maintenance faster and easier than ever before. And with the advanced materials used, life span is far longer than ever before.
For engine outputs from 2,100 to 30,000 kW per turbocharger:
- Turbine type: axial flow
- Maximum pressure ratio of 5.5
- Max. permiss. temp: 500°C/650°C
- High performance floating bearings for minimized mechanical losses and optimized damping behavior
- Reduced noise emission and increased efficiency
- Compressor wheel change with basic tools and no need of rebalancing the complete rotor
- Integrated oil piping, sealing air and venting system
- Integrated containment area
- Reduced number of parts
- Suitable for HFO, MDO, Gas
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.