MAN B&W TURBOCHARGERS NR/S SERIES - The Economical
The NR/S is designed according to the same advantageous principles of the NA/S series. They are equipped with a radial turbine instead of an axial turbine.
This comparatively simple design with a cast radial turbine makes the NR/S series the most economical choice for heavy fuel oil engines in the wide range from 450 kW up to 5,400 kW engine with a wide power range – and without compromise in reliability and performance.
- Turbine type: radial flow
- For engine outputs from 450 to 5,400 kW per turbocharger
- Maximum pressure ratio 4.5
- Max. permiss. temp.: 650°C
- Suitable for heavy fuel, diesel oil, biofuel and gas operation
- Radial flow turbine
- Uncooled casings
- Inboard plain bearings
- Lubricated by the engine’s lube oil system
- Market introduction 1995
Max. supercharged engine output [kW]
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
- 1994 Year of Build 5465 DWT GENERAL CARGO SHIP FOR SALE
- For Sale: M/T BO KWANG and M/T BO KWANG ACE -Bunkering Tanker, IMO-II, Coastal
- FOR SALE: PANAMAX BULK CARRIER - M/V 'ECOLA'
- Owners has resolved to sell their Oil & Chemical tanker (7,600 dwt, built 2012 at China)
- We can develop for sale below Gearless 3000 DWT Vessel MV STAS
- [ All Subjects ]
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]