MAN B&W TURBOCHARGERS NR/S SERIES - The Economical
The NR/S is designed according to the same advantageous principles of the NA/S series. They are equipped with a radial turbine instead of an axial turbine.
This comparatively simple design with a cast radial turbine makes the NR/S series the most economical choice for heavy fuel oil engines in the wide range from 450 kW up to 5,400 kW engine with a wide power range – and without compromise in reliability and performance.
- Turbine type: radial flow
- For engine outputs from 450 to 5,400 kW per turbocharger
- Maximum pressure ratio 4.5
- Max. permiss. temp.: 650°C
- Suitable for heavy fuel, diesel oil, biofuel and gas operation
- Radial flow turbine
- Uncooled casings
- Inboard plain bearings
- Lubricated by the engine’s lube oil system
- Market introduction 1995
Max. supercharged engine output [kW]
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- FOR SALE , 2018 MODEL NEW 2 UNIT MWM TCG2020 V20
- Six (6) GE Frame 6B Gas Turbine Generators- Going Cheap
- 31 MW GE LM2500 Gas Turbine Parts or Repair- Make an Offer Going Cheap
- 119 MW Electricity For Sale - We will Install, Operate and Sell you Electricity
- Electricity For Sale - We will Install, Operate and Sell you Electricity
- [ All Subjects ]