Vietnam: PV Shipyard to Construct Another Jack-up Rig and New Tender Barge
After the successful project of constructing the first 90 meter jack-up rig in Vietnam, PV Shipyard announced that it has been appointed by Petrovietnam to build another 90 meter jack-up rig and a new tender barge.
Vietsovpetro is the project owner of the second made-in-Vietnam jack-up rig. The project is starting some of the very first steps, and the contract between Vietsovpetro and PV Shipyard is expected to be signed by the end of 2011.
The tender barge construction project is owned by PV Drilling. The barge anticipates a completion within 26 months and is later on used by Chevron for upstream oil and gas activities.
The above projects express a determination of Government and PVN on localization of core mechanical engineering and exploitation of PV shipyard’s specialized facilities in rig building industry and skilled workforce with experience gained from the previous 90 meter jack-up project.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
- Floating Dock build 2009 KOREA size 15,000TLC FOR SALE
- LANDING CRAFT TANK LOA 37.5 // NEW BUILD FOR SALE
- // Update // MV Nam Cuong 8888 (3.6 dwt / 2012 blt Vietnam) + Viet Phong (6.8 dwt / 90 blt Japan) - Inspectable Vietnam
- 3200PS HARBOUR TUG FOR SALE (SDM-TB-118)
- 1,500 DWT GENERAL CARGO SHIP (M/V KAIFUKU MARU NO. 2) FOR SALE
- [ All Subjects ]
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]