Humboldt Bay, USA Power Plant Wartsila 18V50DF Natural Gas
Humboldt Bay, USA The Plant is located in Humboldt County near Eureka in northern California. PG&E selected Wärtsilä's technology in order to repower their existing Humboldt Bay plant. When compared to the existing 50 year old PG&E plant, the new facility will be 33% more efficient with 85% fewer ozone forming compounds and a 34% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions production.
The new facility will consist of 10 Wärtsilä 18V50DF lean-burn dual-fuel engines delivered on an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) basis. The engines will be fuelled by natural gas, and will be capable of using ultra low sulphur diesel as a back-up during times of natural gas curtailment. The Plant is capable of producing enough electricity to serve approximately 125,000 homes.
Name: Humboldt Bay Power Plant Type: Grid Baseload, Gas Power Plant Location: Humboldt Bay, Eureka, California, USA Owner: Pacific Gas & Electric Co
Delivered: 2010 Engines: 10 x Wärtsilä 18V50DF
Total Electrical Output: 162.7 MW
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Mirrlees blackstone 16MB430 engine for sale
- jenbacher gas genset for sale
- DECANTER , MODEL UCA-501-32 , YEAR 2009 FOR SAlE
- RUSOFFER-046 1.03MWe CATERPILLAR G3516 [1287 kVa x1] Used Refurbished Container packaged Natural gas fueled Power plant 2008Y 400V 50HZ
- Used 2 x 4MW Wartsila 12V32 HFO power plant for SALE
- [ All Subjects ]