Humboldt Bay, USA Power Plant Wartsila 18V50DF Natural Gas
Humboldt Bay, USA The Plant is located in Humboldt County near Eureka in northern California. PG&E selected Wärtsilä's technology in order to repower their existing Humboldt Bay plant. When compared to the existing 50 year old PG&E plant, the new facility will be 33% more efficient with 85% fewer ozone forming compounds and a 34% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions production.
The new facility will consist of 10 Wärtsilä 18V50DF lean-burn dual-fuel engines delivered on an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) basis. The engines will be fuelled by natural gas, and will be capable of using ultra low sulphur diesel as a back-up during times of natural gas curtailment. The Plant is capable of producing enough electricity to serve approximately 125,000 homes.
Name: Humboldt Bay Power Plant Type: Grid Baseload, Gas Power Plant Location: Humboldt Bay, Eureka, California, USA Owner: Pacific Gas & Electric Co
Delivered: 2010 Engines: 10 x Wärtsilä 18V50DF
Total Electrical Output: 162.7 MW
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- all type mccb , acb , ac drive , ocb , as per your requirement , new and used both
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- [ All Subjects ]