What is Caterpillar G3616 Natural Gas Fires Engine Genset ?
The Caterpillar G3616 Natural Gas Fire Engine Genset is a power generation system that is designed to run on natural gas as fuel. It consists of a G3616 gas engine manufactured by Caterpillar Inc., which is a leading manufacturer of heavy machinery and engines, and a generator that converts the mechanical energy produced by the engine into electrical energy.
This genset is commonly used in applications where reliable and efficient power generation is required, such as in industrial plants, oil and gas operations, data centers, and hospitals. The G3616 engine is known for its durability, high power density, and low emissions, making it a popular choice for power generation in various industries.
The natural gas fuel used in the G3616 engine is a cleaner-burning fuel than diesel, which results in lower emissions and a smaller environmental footprint. Additionally, the use of natural gas as fuel can help to reduce operating costs compared to other fuels, such as diesel or gasoline.
What is the specification for Caterpillar G3616 Natural Gas Fires Engine Genset ?
- Model: G3616
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Number of Cylinders: 16
- Bore: 9.25 inches (235 mm)
- Stroke: 9.84 inches (250 mm)
- Displacement: 10,317 cubic inches (169.3 liters)
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Cooling System: Water-cooled
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Rating: 4200 kW / 5250 kVA
- Voltage: 4160V to 13800V
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Efficiency: Up to 44.3%
- Control System: Digital microprocessor-based
- Noise Level: 85 dBa at 1 meter (typical)
- Length: 457 inches (11608 mm)
- Width: 118 inches (2997 mm)
- Height: 176 inches (4470 mm)
- Weight: 695,000 lbs (315,256 kg)
Note: These specifications may vary depending on the specific model and configuration of the genset.