GE Jenbacher Type-3 Engine J312 GS - J316 GS - J320 GS29 February 2012 Wednesday
GE Jenbacher Type-3 Engine J312 GS - J316 GS - J320 GS
Long service intervals, maintenance-friendly engine design and low fuel consumption ensure maximum efficiency in GE Energy’s type 3 engines. Optimised engine components prolonging service, life even when using non-pipeline gases such as landfill gas. The Type-3 stands out in its 500 to 1,100 kWe power range due to its technical maturity and high degree of reliability.
- High electrical and thermal efficiency for maximum return on investment.
- Robust, flexible design with high reliability on difficult gases.
- Available as containerised ‘plug and play’ units for quick installation.
- Supercharger ensures homogenous mixture at low gas pressures.
- High flexibility due to two-stage mixture cooling.
- Turbocharger bypass evens out extreme operating conditions.
- High-performance long-life spark plug for reliable operation.
- LEANOX® lean burn control ensures minimal emissions.
- Compact construction allows installation in 40-foot container.
Posted on 29 February 2012 Wednesday with tags: energy, engine, gas, kw, man, pipe, power, service, turbocharger,